Information : Fermeture du forum. Les inscriptions ne sont plus permises. Vous pouvez encore vous connecter et consulter les messages pour le moment.
Nous vous invitons à rejoindre notre discord pour continuer à échanger entre taraddicts : https://discord.gg/SzQ2JuK

For those who want to speak english

Un soucis à l'école, une rédaction qui vous inspire pas ? Un exercice de math difficile? Une leçon d'histoire- géographie obscure? C'est ici que ça se passe!

Re: For those who want to speak english

Messagepar Léo Blue » 25 Sep 2016, 15:34

Hey!!
Hum... Isn't an easy question...
I think rather: "- The ability to go wherever I want in the EU"

Anciennement Elisha Blue.
Léo Blue

Localisation: Dans mon petit studio a désespérer devant la vaisselle sale dans mon évier.

Messagepar Akésablue » 25 Sep 2016, 15:36

Thanks for the answer :D
Akésablue

Localisation: Wowowow! On se calme! J'ai pas dis que je vous le dirais Ok?!

Messagepar Elerinna » 25 Sep 2016, 16:46

Well that's a very difficult question. Finally I choose to answer : Guaranteed lasting peace in the EU.
Elerinna

Localisation: Dans l'estomac d'un dragon. Au secours ! Venez me sortir de là

Messagepar Akésablue » 25 Sep 2016, 16:53

Owwwwkayyyyy!!!
Thank you too for the answer ;)
Akésablue

Messagepar Isa' Rogue » 25 Sep 2016, 17:57

Isa' Rogue

Messagepar Akésablue » 25 Sep 2016, 18:32

Oh, I see, even if I don't agree ;)
Thank you for your answer :D
Akésablue

Messagepar Crépuscule » 26 Sep 2016, 07:06

I think for my part it's a way to create a better futur for young people... I grew up with this Union and I leave everyday with it so I just can't imagine it's a bad think... of curse it's not perfect but in my mind, it's still a good think! :)
They say the hero wins once the vilain dies. But I lost the moment you fell.
Crépuscule

Messagepar Isa' Rogue » 26 Sep 2016, 12:44

(Oh... I can see that I'm the only anti-European Union here x'P)

Isa' Rogue

Messagepar Elerinna » 26 Sep 2016, 13:12

Well I d'on't think EU is a bad thing. Mostly the idea of what is supposed to be EU, an union of country for guaranteed peace, prevent a new war and simplify trade and movment in the area. Sadly is what it became, his drifts, his way to run which is a bad thing. And I think we had to keep a system like EU, but we had to reform it, give the power to the citizens and no to the financial/ political.
And I think actually if we had to choose beteween leave EU and stay in this unperfect UE, the better choice is stay, our economy is too dependant of UE to leave and I can imagine the thousand of french people who cross a border every day for their work require to ask a visa and make many complicated procedures for a simply job. People like me who live in a border area cross the border for anything: shopping, turism, buy surcharge product (like oil, alcohol,..etc), and we can't do that if we leave EU.
And last thing, when you are use to travel or move through Europe, you are very happy the UE exist and you can stay or just go in holidays so easily. So you know EU isn't a bad thing, is just an Utopia. It dosen't work perfectly, but it work more than what we had before. And I want to believe in a future with a new version of UE, better again than this one.
Elerinna

Localisation: Dans l'estomac d'un dragon. Au secours ! Venez me sortir de là

Messagepar Isa' Rogue » 26 Sep 2016, 13:54

Ah, but the main reproach I do to EU is that trade and movement are so simple! Even though easy movements could be really useful (to go on holidays, for example), free trade between all countries - with some countries doing cheap prices - is the real problem for French economy!
Foreign products are cheaper than French products, and there's no customs duty applied on them, so French population prefer buying these items instead of French products. As a result, French firms have to close down, which sustains unemployment issues.
European bureaucrats are useless on this problem if they don't decree a customs duty on goods that travel from a country to another. It will dissuade foreign firms to do cheaper prices, and market prices will have a chance to be almost the same everywhere. French people will be encouraged to buy French products, and our industry will start again, so French firms will open again and it will enable us to reduce unemployment.

Isa' Rogue

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Salle de cours